We are now accepting bookings from Monday 17th May 2021
You can make a booking or check availability and prices here:
or call us on 01803 853315.
Bookings made for the period 17th May - 20th June are restricted to parties of no more than 6 and from no more than 2 households.
Please note that government restrictions are still in place for bookings prior to 17th May. You may only stay with us if you meet one of the following exceptions:
- You are unable to return to their main residence
- You need it while moving house
- You need it to attend a funeral, linked commemorative event or following a bereavement of a close family member or friend
- You are an elite athlete (or their coach or parent ) and needs it for training or competition
- You need it for work purposes, or to provide voluntary or charitable service
- You need it to attend education or training
- You need to visit a person who is dying
- You need to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
- You need to attend a medical appointment or treatment
If you want to book a stay with us for dates during this period, and you are eligible to stay, please call us on 01803 853315. For this period bookings will only be taken by telephone.
- Details of the national lockdown, and how it affects businesses such as Churston Way Lodge, can be found on the government website here.
- Details of the government's roadmap out of lockdown can be found on the government website here.
- A summary of our COVID-19 Policy can be found here.
- Our more detailed COVID-19 Policy can be found here.